delterflier

star trek torrents

hi im john

i found this forum from a star trek tng torrent i downloaded

was looking for a voyager and enterprise torents so then i would have compleated my colection

cherrs john

Hi john, the word torrent doesn't exactly sit very well around these parts anymore. The whole niteshdw torrentz went down in flames when the MPAA got involved.

Ever since the tracker got taken down the sites just become a scifi community, the members are great and theres usually some  good discussion happening. You stick around and have a look.

They were great but, if your still interested you would have to redirect your efforts as theres not to much around here.

Nice to know you thought of the place. :P

There are a few torrent sites where you might find what you're looking for.

mininova.org is all I will really suggest at this point. Alternatively, you could buy the DVDs. They aren't that expensive now.

That's such a lie, TFMF - the price of all the Star Trek DVDs could buy you a car to cross Africa and you know it.

Yes, they've come down a lot, I've seen them at the warehouse club for between $20-$30 for each season and at Best Buy I saw the entire Voyager series for $79, which I thought was an awesome deal.

Yes, they've come down a lot, I've seen them at the warehouse club for between $20-$30 for each season and at Best Buy I saw the entire Voyager series for $79, which I thought was an awesome deal.

that is an incredible deal

I came here for torrents also, and found this awesome community. I can't wait for discussions of sci-fi. TPB is a pretty good tracker, I'm downloading voyager as we speak.

Yeah, but I wouldn't let him buy it  ;D

There's tons of places out on the net to find the stuff you were asking about.

I also came across this site when looking for some star wars and star trek movies. Then I quickly discovered this wonderful forum and pretty much only went on the site to talk on the forum.

There's tons of places out on the net to find the stuff you were asking about.

I also came across this site when looking for some star wars and star trek movies. Then I quickly discovered this wonderful forum and pretty much only went on the site to talk on the forum.

my story is the same as capt bbbb. got here looking for the old niteshdw tracker, and found this cool little corner of the net where i could talk about and share my love of The Trek! and there are a few places left that still have niteshdw's trek torrents listed as active. unfortunately locating them is a Trek for you alone!

What? There's plenty of them available on certain sites.

Am I allowed to name them here on this site?

Even if the niteshdw ones are not available there are substitutes available on those sites.

Am I allowed to name them here on this site?

I wouldn't. Nite doesn't need more trouble from the MPAA. He's just had another child.

what i meant by "few" was only a few public trackers that are actually reporting live seeds. they are there, but most seeds have been abandoned from what ive seen. private trackers the way to go imo. safer too.

Replied to your PM. Sorry I can't be of much help, such talk about that kind of downloading is not welcome on this site so I can't help you with that.

Even if the niteshdw ones are not available there are substitutes available on those sites.

Sadly for NiteShwd, they are still around and seem to be invincible. Personally I find that amusing considering I am outside the US and the MPAA can gracefully kiss my behind anyway.

Personally, I don't find it unfortunate that NiteShdw's work is still out there. If I were NiteShdw, I would be proud that my work was still enjoyed.

Personally, I don't find it unfortunate that NiteShdw's work is still out there. If I were NiteShdw, I would be proud that my work was still enjoyed.

So true. B)

i agree!

hmm.. just googled b33z... hmm.....

I was using this search engine the other day called google. *hint hint* :-x

I wonder how long those awesome creations of his will be on the net. They are so much better than the competition.

I wonder how long those awesome creations of his will be on the net. They are so much better than the competition.

I don't think they'll be around too long if there aren't any seeds.