TFMF

April Fools

The Sun had three:

Win a date with a page 3 girl Maybe a little bit risque/NSFW.

Welsh UFO

I can't find the other one - they seem to have been very true to tradition and announced their jests at midday - it was about the EU introducing a metric minute.

And for anyone that looks at Deviant Art... you know.

... and the Sun's April fools' jokes differ from their normal content how exactly?  Oh, yeah... they admit it the day after, unlike their other stuff. ^^'

Well, it is hungarian, but anyway...

http://itcafe.hu/hir/apple_jobs_macbook_air_magyarorszag.html

It says something like this:

Hungarian mac-users wrote a petition to Jobs to make a hungarian  (translated) version from the OSx software. Jobs answered them in a press release:

"My dear hungarian friends! I find the way you turned to me very touching. We have in deed fallbacks in the central-european region. ...

While I can not promise to take immediate actions, as the appreciation towards the efforts and loyality of our hungarian users, Apple is ready to offer 1000 MacBook Air for people proven to know Apple's products and the OSx well."

The first 1000 ppl answering corretly gets an Apple MacBook Air. To be part of the contest, one must register (with correct personal data) on Apple's website. The contest starts today at 12:00 AM.

Google 'launched' a new feature today that lets you send email back in time.

Victorias Secret said they were coming out with a Mens Line of Panties for Men called "Manties"

it was an April Fools Day Joke