Sign in to follow this  
Engineer101

which is really IMPORTANT in a game?

Alot of items make a game great. The one that I need most in a game is interest. How hard is it. Harder the better.

lets see 3 people replied and vote yet 5 others didnt reply but voted :P wat a crazy forum. post ur replies :P we want to know wat u actually think

Gameplay would be my primary vote - Think of classic games like checkers, chess... board games like Monopoly or Risk... computer games like 'Castle Wolfenstein' on the Apple ][, 'Master of Orion', 'Pirates!', 'Civilization', 'Doom' on the PC... and for that matter 'real world' games like softball or baseball. The fun of the game is the biggest draw, that which keeps you coming back for more. Some games are more fun with other players for sure... ever tried to play 9 innings of baseball by yourself....?

[x] Fun to play

Where's that option :stare:

"Gameplay" is just a technical word. Wenn I bang my head against a wall, it's called the gameplay, but not necessarely fun.

Mods are my favorite... When I am done playing the original missions, I'd like to have a few more user created missions to drop in just to get more enjoyment out of the game...

everything......................

but it's gotta have a good storyine esp single player

Alot of items make a game great. The one that I need most in a game is interest. How hard is it. Harder the better.

that can be controlled though. you can set it higher or lower depending on your skills. :p

thats right. i recently got back into playing the sims 2 but with the university expansion pack. u can really imagine out there. those nude patches. i also starting to get into Silent Hunter 3

heres a picture of submarine in Silent Hunter 3. im taking a break cause my next waypoint marker will take 3 Hours its a type IIA i think