Sign in to follow this  
Ulysses

online pc gaming

Hi peeps

I was wondering who plays what online, just in case we all tend to play the same games online, possibly have some sort of tournment

Dunno just a idea

I play Halo 2 on XBox Live (Gamertag: Major Hayes) and Halo PC (but rarely now that I have Halo 2)

No time at the moment to play on line. Lost the power supply on my main. So I'm down to the P2 instead of P3. My P4 is for work only.

got to confess i'm hooked on Call of duty and COD United Offensive at the moment, son is a star wars nut, jedi acadamy and battleground mainly Just picked up half life with expansions and counterstrike

(OMG I cant believe I bought software, my only excuse is it was really cheap so no one demand the return of my parrot and wooden leg just yet :cyclops:)

My friends and I have an Unreal Tournament 99 clan. I play that, a little Bridge Commander, a little NFSU2, and a little Rise of Nations.

Just waiting patiently for Matrix Online here...

Anything with multiplayer :p meh, mostly Jedi Outcast, Red Alert 2, loved Eve Online (until the bugs and boredom took over), Planetside wasn't bad either...beyond the lack of things to do... World of Warcraft next ^_^ !

oh and Populous the beginning is MADNESS online :P !

well lets see im enjoying halo PC, Half life 2 deathmatch, Counter strike Source, Day of Defeat, natura; selection, warcraft 3 the frozen throne. o.o addiction to Tower Defenses maps.

The main ones i play is Project Gotham Racing 2 on the xbox, I cant stand the controls for FPS games on the xbox....soooo clumsy.

Mainly a pc online gamer....mainly COD, COD United Offensive, Battlefield Vietnam