Sign in to follow this  
Symok

Prey

So, has anyone else tried it yet? The demo was released a few days ago, and I must say it looks amazing. It runs incredibly smoothly, and the load times are really short. Great looking graphics, and a good story to boot. I'm deffinitely looking forward to getting the full version of this one :D

http://www.prey.com

I've had a look at some of the previews today. Looks interesting, though I'm a bit dissapointed in the graphics, at least those I've seen were not really great. I must admit however, that I've been looking into Crysis the last couple of weeks, but that game isn't to be released any time soon, so it's actually a very unfair comparison I was making. :)

Anyway, from the looks of the graphics, it's very clear that they are suing some Doom3 offspring graphics engine, which by itself was pretty good at bringing a certain feeling to the game. Did you guys know that they have been developing this game for 11 years allready. :stare:

So it better be real good. :D

Almost as long as Duke Nuke'em 4ever then...

The problem with games in development for a long time is that usually, they're not really in development. They basically fanny around, changing their graphics engine and stuff like that. It's usually a bad sign if a game is in development a long time because - like films - it's a sign of troubles. Daikatana is generally considered a good example of that.

Oh yeah, anyone know where I can sign up to be one of these people that goes on forums and talks up games for money? I want the internet to give me more money.

after watching that trailer i had some weird dream that night of people bein sucked up into the sky lol maybe i will try the demo lol