Chewbacca

Favorite Captain

Yeah, but the Captains of the ships around which the series' have been centered have all been from the U.S., I think, except Picard.

Yeah' date=' but the Captains of the ships around which the series' have been centered have all been from the U.S., I think, except Picard.[/quote']

I'm sorry, but that's wrong as well........

Yes, Starfleet is based in the USA, but the UFP HQ is located in Europe, if memory serves.

Cadets are trained at Starfleet, but officers are trained at UFP HQ.......I'm fairly certain.

So, if I want to be picky, I could technically say that NO Captains are from the USA!

:cyclops:

mrbmw1989 said
picard (wheres he from? england? how unamerican)

lmao yer cause thats the dream of the federation, to have an american in charge of every starfleet ship.

Sorry, but that's wrong.

My reply was sarcasm based upon mrbmw1989 ranking picard 4th with the reason of him being un american

well, since the countries of today dont even exist in the st universe. .. :rolleyes:

Yup.......We all "saw the light" & went communist.

"Bless us every one!" as Tiny Tim would say.

:stare:

i say Kirk cuz he knows when its ok to fight....which for him its often heh Riker would (and has a few times) make a good captain

Picard demonstrated immense character and good judgement. I would vote for Picard over any other Trek captain.

I don't think I'd vote for Janeway though. She had a tendency to cry a lot and was more authoritarian than either Kirk or Picard. Sisko would probably be more of an authoritarian than Janeway though as he had a nasty temper.

I don't think I'd vote for Janeway though. She had a tendency to cry a lot and was more authoritarian than either Kirk or Picard. Sisko would probably be more of an authoritarian than Janeway though as he had a nasty temper.

Janeway was in more battles than Kirk & Picard combined.......I'd say that entitles her to be a bit picky!

Picard demonstrated immense character and good judgement. I would vote for Picard over any other Trek captain.

Picard almost got his crew killed on several occasions because he thought he could talk his way out of anything.

Jean-Luc Picard sounds English to you? He's from France. Still not American' date=' though.[/quote']

Lmao what do you want a french speaking captain lol. should of given picard a english surname.

Jean-Luc Picard sounds English to you? He's from France. Still not American' date=' though.[/quote']

Lmao what do you want a french speaking captain lol. should of given picard a english surname.

He may be french in the show, but it was stupid to call him "Picard" because he is suppose to be from bordeaux (and Picardy is a region of france on the opposite...), they should have call him...St emilion or pessac leognan ;)

All this Picard worship is making me ill........

:p

So true, so true. TNG was a good show, the captain was an option on it.

Archer is not doing too well.

I wonder if replacing him will boast enterprise.

In my opinion if they get Lawrence Fishburne (Morpheus in The matrix) would make a great captain and make enterprise a greater hit than TNG.

He is bald (and bold) like Picard, but I think he has a cool way about him and would be able to be more authoritative than any of the captains. He has a good grasp of ScieFi Films.

matrix6.jpg

Janeway, Not only because i grew with her and her crew more than any other in the star trek universe, but because she not only took the role of captain, but that of ships mother as well, i mean if she told me to brush my teeth, i can say for certain that i wouldnt need asking a second time.

She Wears Pants man!