Annika

What's your Starfleet rank?

:( I still can't believe I got this. :stare:

st-r39m.jpg

And I don' even LIKE ST other than DS-9.

This just goes to show I need something more important in my life.

Sighhh... this is wht I get for paying too much attention when watching something. ;)

st-rtmn.jpg

I have a pretty darn good knowledge of TNG, but apparently that just don't cut it. The test shows me lacking in ENT (never watched an ep), TOS (hate it), and VOY (barely exposed). Meh, maybe I should be relieved? Nah.

I got commander

Some of these are actualy quite hard. But the last question is kinda tricky... they where never called Ferangi... yet they appeared... but I put no.... was I right?

st-r23p.jpg

I got commander

Some of these are actualy quite hard. But the last question is kinda tricky... they where never called Ferangi... yet they appeared... but I put no.... was I right?

I got the impression on the last couple of Qs that Enterprise was still midseason 2-3?

Who knows if the Q about Ferengis was wrong then and right today, so I took the 3 option...

you guys just right click the pic that you got than click on save target location, then return to nites' and go to 'add reply' and click the IMG button and slap in that addres you copied and it will show your rank on the fourm.. I just thought i would share this since it appears that there is a littel trouble w/ that, lol. It took me a while to figure it out too.