Sign in to follow this  
martog

Favorite Game Console

Vote for your favorite game colsole. It was a close race for me, but I went with the Nintendo 64.

I voted for "Other" ( as I amlost always do in polls, I just realized)

The Personal Computer is the apex of gaming machines. Best of all worlds. Play games designed for the pc, and emulate console games (Playstation and older all have emus)

I am a huge PES3 player and playstion2 is great for that. I never play any other games. Just PES3 (and Winning Eleven # ( 8 or is 11 by now. I don't know.))

I voted for "Other" ( as I amlost always do in polls, I just realized)

The Personal Computer is the apex of gaming machines. Best of all worlds. Play games designed for the pc, and emulate console games (Playstation and older all have emus)

Agree - PC is the best machine to play games on in my opinion

Guest Mrthumps

I would never place "PC" as a gaming console.

Even though I love my xbox I picked Dreamcast because of some of the awesome games it has like "Tech Romancer", "Power Stone", "Virtural On" and "Gundam 0079 - Rise of Ashes".

I would never place "PC" as a gaming console.

why not, I certainly play loads of games on a PC, anyway aint a xbox really a pc in a small box! also PC's are for the mature players and who appreciate thinking mans games not some games with flashy graphics and crap control pads.

Not to mention games like Battlefield 2 and playing on servers with 64 people on it or Call of duty multiplayer with add on mods (like our server at the moment with the AWE mod and trip wire mod).

I voted PS2, because of the high RPG content... of course, that was when I had time to play games at all ^^'... ah, well. I'll have time for it again some day, I swear! ^_^

(heh... x-box? The only games I'd ever want to play for THAT are on the PC too, and far better there ^^)

It annoys me when games are released for say PS2 and Xbox and not for PC

I love my Gamecube, but the Nintendo 64 wins hands down thanks to Goldeneye, Mario 64 and Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.

Since I understand this poll as a "best of all times" decision, I voted for the SNES.

I voted "other." I never owned or bought any game console, and I'm sure never will. I already have enough addictions....

think i still have my old Commodore CDTV console somewhere, probably gathering dust with my trusty olde C64

I had to go with the Sega Saturn, although my heart went out for the DC and the TurboGrphix/Duo/PC Engine was missing.

"NiGHTs into dreams" is still one of my all time fave games, not to mention "SS Bomberman" (you've never played Bomberman till you've played on a big screen with ten other ppl simultaneously ), The Panzer Dragoon series, "Shinning Force III", "Magic Knight Rayearth", "Radiant Silvergun", Capcom fighters with the 4 meg cart that made the PS look as lame as it was at 2D. The PS was certainly easier to progam for 3D games, but even then games like Virtua Fighter 2, The original Dead or Alive, Tomb Raider and Burning Rangers still managed to look as good or better than what was on the PS.

As for PC gaming, I don't. Once I quit working for a game shop I said goodbye to fiddling with settings and trying to find patches that work. Never been happier. ^_^

Shade and Sweetwater,

NiGHTs

Consoles are killing PC gaming half the time game developers make a game for console and just stright port it to PC that sucks all consoles should be banned melted and removed from the market an PC shall dominate

Anyone else get the idea that this thread is well on it's way to becomming a Game Console (Fine for children under the age of 19) vs. PC (a serious gamers tool) flaming fest?

// I kid becuase I love. //