Sign in to follow this  
fakungabubu

Elite Force multiplayer?

Just wonder if anyone else has recently gotten Elite Force from the site and wants to have some fragging matches. We'll set something up and have some games.

I'm available from around 00:00GMT to 06:00GMT most weekdays. (I have a baby to take care of but it shouldn't disrupt me too much)

I'm silne on the irc channel btw, so let's get something together and get fragging! :D

Oh hey silne :D I have EF 1 and 2 here. Were you thinking with, or without the expantion pack?

I can do either. I don't have the expansion pack installed at the moment but can install it any time. Should we co-ordinate some games via irc?

oooh sounds good :D I only have elite force 2 at this stage, no expansions

I have a mic, and all the EF games / expantions (Cant remember if EF 1 or 2 or both had the expantion of fthe top of my head) Willing to install ventrello or whatever program for live chatting, AND frag ALL you suckers back into the stone age :)

I've been wanting a piece of you for a LONG time now, Engineer101 *puts on Herogen war paint*

*realises he doesn't know where his EF discs are*

*goes into Klingon-like rage*

*realises he doesn't know where his EF discs are*

*goes into Klingon-like rage*

I couldn't find my EF CD either so I downloaded it in the star trek games section :-) Let us know if you need a seed.

Right well today is out for me as hubby is home sick again and I gotta look after him as well as the baby.... Maybe this afternoon while they're both sleeping I shall have to see.

I have EF1 + expansion(both installed) and EF2(not installed). I uninstalled EF2 purely because loads of people play EF1 compared to EF2. I'd be willing to play EF at any time. Do you frequent any particular server?

BTW: Does anybody play the RPG-X mod for EF?

I have the original Elite Force. Is EF2 worth getting?

I have the original Elite Force. Is EF2 worth getting?

It's Star Trek. It's a first person shooter. Oh yeah. Big tim fun, even for those who don't normally game, or play FPS games.

Nothing cooler then the first time you fight off The Borg . You can take out 3 or 4 of them before they adapt, rendering all your weapons useless.

Soooooo....... Now that I've given up on San Andreas, I'm looking for a new game to play. Anybody seriouslly have either of these games, and wanna get some gaming going on?

I'll give it a go - name the time & IP!

oh, & whether u wanna play 1 or 2 (still waitin for a seeder so I can complete my d/l of the expansion pack - stuck at 96.4% - GRRRRR!)