Sign in to follow this  
Looney247

Favorite U.S.S. Enterprise

Unless it's 0. :p

(there's still discussion on which specific particles may have mass and which don't, but somehow I think that's beyond the scope of what you intended :cyclops: )

[me=TetsuoShima]seems to be a smart**s today ^^[/me]

Maybe just a little :P... my brain works on big things, It doesn't seem to work to well when it comes to things such as quantum physics.. As far as my universe is concerned everything has a mass. lol.

Hayden thanks for answering my questions about this matter.

Hayden thanks for answering my questions about this matter.

No worries! :P

I am mathematicalled out.

Haha, too funny.

I can se we have a great trek community here. May we keep up the pace and set a new standard for trek forum discussion.

What did you have in mind, or were you being sarcastic!  :P

Not at all. I have a history of saying how great this community is. Keeping it alive is a worthy goal for all concerned. Keeping forum activity high is also a good thing because we have something here that I have yet to see on other websites. We have a great community here and if I appear too enthusiastic I apologize.

If I may go back on topic, I wonder if we'll see more adventures of the Enterprise-E if the new movie does well?

Enterprise-E, new movie, ... *does not compute - error*

Wasn't the new movie supposed to be about a pre-60's TOS Enterprise with Kirk & Co as youngsters? I don't think that would have any new productivity reflection on the Picardo's adventures. *giggle*

You'd think I'm drunk, but believe me, I'm not.

:cyclops:

Wasn't the new movie supposed to be about a pre-60's TOS Enterprise with Kirk & Co as youngsters? I don't think that would have any new productivity reflection on the Picardo's adventures. *giggle*

sounds like you are drunk... what bbbb is saying, is that if the new movie goes well, will we be able to see new adventures of Enterprise E...

What i'm interesed in, is what kind of enterprise will be in the upcoming movie. Something between the nx01 and the 1701?

I have to say the D was surely my favorite, it was the most sleek and modern looking I think,  but the E definitely earned my respect when they rammed the Scimitar in Nemesis.  Takes a pretty tough ship to survive a ship to ship head-on in space, but I think it was too hard an attemp at looking more modern than the D. 

sounds like you are drunk... what bbbb is saying, is that if the new movie goes well, will we be able to see new adventures of Enterprise E...

What i'm interesed in, is what kind of enterprise will be in the upcoming movie. Something between the nx01 and the 1701?

have to be, unless they totally screw up the canon.

I was referring to the possibility that if this new movie is successful would we be more likely to see another movie/episode with the Ent-E?