Sign in to follow this  
Looney247

Favorite U.S.S. Enterprise

The sovreign might be a battleship, and the galaxy might be elegant, and the ambassagor might be galliant, the excelsior might be like a golden chariot, the constitution a classic, but the NX class is a true testiment to exportation and discovery.

So i voted NX

The best is the strongest.. Thats what i would say because The Federation is never in total peace.. There's always someone trying to slave us humans.. :(

But.. Federation ship is as good as it's crew, and than again i think that TNG crew is the best crew - they have Data, Troi and Picard!

I would say Enterprise E!

Yea but the sovreign is not that advanced for it's time, the vulcans and the andorians don't have fleets anymore, but the federation has much more powerful ships than the sovreign, like the prometheus.

But the NX is the most advanced Earth ship, even though it can be pulverized by a surok or an andorian battle cruiser

NX for exploration and discovery and stopping the xindi with a damaged Ship. i think it had at elast 75% damage done to it or less. just a estimate

Guest Guest

Not allowed to vote in this poll?!? Is that some way to get the results the creator of the poll wanted? Only allow those who agree with his/her views? ;)

well, i guess i dont need to re-add my poll from the old forum now. though i did have more options in mine. like the three nacell galaxy refit that admiral riker commanded in 'all good things...'. :rolleyes:

Now that galaxy warship refit was amazing. Now that is a BATTLE CRUISER!!!!! Did you see the size of that forward phaser canon. I think it could punch a hole in a planet given enough power.

I like the Galaxey class for its ability to seperate and leave the civillians behind in a battle situation, but to a slight error in navigation , alas the Enterprise-D is no more.

What is the Enterprise CV6? I've never heard of it.

The aircraft carrier, currently stationed in the Gulf.

:)

I thought the refitted Enterprise of ST I-III was the best. The sets looked much more realistic than the smooth LCARS that we saw after STIV. Who could ask for a better explosion?

What is the Enterprise CV6? I've never heard of it.

The aircraft carrier, currently stationed in the Gulf.

:)

ohhh that aircraft rocks

The Ent-E smashing into the Scimitar was definitely nice to watch as it showed it had teeth too.

My favourite is the one from the movie star trek v

I love that shiny white evrywhere :)

I Voted NCC1701-A, I dont know why people thought NX-01 was the best as it always looked daft to me and really didnt last that long in the show...it always made me think "nawww that aint the enterprise i know!"

NCC1701-A look sleek, and certainly took a right battering on a couple occasions i.e Wraith Of Khan and Search for spock.  When I was a kid I had a model NCC1701-A (trouble was the saucer section made the model front heavy and the cat decided to knock it over grrrrh).

I know this thread is ooooooold, but I had to throw in my opinion. I love the Enterprise E. I believe its a good representation of the old, combined with everything new. The engine placement gave it the old school look, but its so sleek in its design its beautiful. I also can't help but love the Captain's yacht.

One of the things that did it for me with the E was the bridge. I forgot to mention that earlier. I also love the way it looks when firing weapons. The Enterprise D is a classic, but the E is just that...awesome ship you want to build a model of.