Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
NiteSciFi was established in 2004 as a site for fans to share and enjoy all things Sci-Fi. Originally called "NiteShdw", the website quickly grew to almost 50,000 members.

After being closed down in 2006 briefly, the website relaunched under the NiteSciFi name, and slowly rebuilt itself over the years. The forums closed down again in 2015 due to hosting trouble, but are now open again here for users old and new to reconnect.

Here you can discuss all things Sci-Fi (and non-Sci-Fi alike!).

Join our community!

Note: if you previously had an account on NiteSciFi, you will need to re-register by using the link above

If you're already a member please log in to your account to post on the forums:
Posted Image

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Star Wars: The Last Jedi; *SPOILERS*
Topic Started: Jan 6 2018, 10:26 PM (154 Views)
TFMF
Member Avatar

I'm needing second opinions on this one. What did everyone think?

I was majorly disappointed in this one if I'm honest. I got so tired of a hero being saved at the very last moment, or that stupid "Rose" love interest of Finn's that was just annoying and pretty much caused the republic to all die...

I think a second viewing is necessary, but so far thinking of the movie just fills me with rage.
 [Profile] Quote Post Goto Top

oldguy
Ensign
Yeah wasn't that good, rey also suddenly being awesome without any training was also a bit implausible. Not to mention that astral projection stuff skywalker did.
 [Profile] Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Sci-Fi Discussions · Next Topic »
Add Reply