Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
NiteSciFi was established in 2004 as a site for fans to share and enjoy all things Sci-Fi. Originally called "NiteShdw", the website quickly grew to almost 50,000 members.

After being closed down in 2006 briefly, the website relaunched under the NiteSciFi name, and slowly rebuilt itself over the years. The forums closed down again in 2015 due to hosting trouble, but are now open again here for users old and new to reconnect.

Here you can discuss all things Sci-Fi (and non-Sci-Fi alike!).

Join our community!

Note: if you previously had an account on NiteSciFi, you will need to re-register by using the link above

If you're already a member please log in to your account to post on the forums:
Posted Image

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Star Trek: Discovery; Trailer release and thoughts?
Topic Started: May 18 2017, 12:27 PM (23 Views)
Hayden
Ensign
https://www.gizmodo.com.au/2017/05/the-first-trailer-for-star-trek-discovery-is-here-to-boldly-go-to-beautiful-new-worlds/

New Trek - Based on the trailer, it looks like it could go either way. What are your thoughts?

Hayden
 [Profile] Quote Post Goto Top

TFMF
Member Avatar

Hi Hayden!

I'm looking forward to it, but I'm also not going to get my hopes up too much.

When the new style of Start trek movies started coming out, they were very different to any of the Trek we've had before. Judging by the trailer I'd say the series will be a bit more familiar, but definitely not like the old series.

But then I suppose Enterprise (NX) seemed very different to Voyager/DS9 back when it first came out...
 [Profile] Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Sci-Fi Discussions · Next Topic »
Add Reply